27 Feb Slice of Life: My Reasons for Joining the March Slice of Life Story Challenge #SOL18
Okay… I’m in!! The first year I was so worried – I planned and prepared for weeks. The second year I decided (and went public) not to participate … and then changed my mind on the first day of the challenge. This year I’m just going with it!
It is a lot … I won’t lie. Blogging and responding for thirty-one days in a row is a lot, and it is completely worth it! Here are my top ten reasons for doing the March Slice of Life Story Challenge:
- The community of slicers – truly an amazing group of people
- Lifting the quality of my writing through response
- Growing personally from reading about the lives of fellow slicers
- Setting aside time to reflect on my life
- Slowing down to appreciate and notice the wonders around me
- Growing as a writer by trying different structures, crafts, and topics
- Discovering interests I didn’t know I had
- Working through questions in my mind
- Creating space to feel
- Learning about myself and those around me
It’s not too late!! Join the March Challenge – you won’t regret it.